Tuesday 18 July 2017

Day 53 - Marathon to White River

It appears that I forgot my headlamp in Thunder Bay, so before heading out for the day I stopped at the Canadian Tire in Marathon and bought a new headlamp in case I needed to use it at night. Today was also very similar to the previous day, with rolling hills and constant movement to the east. The countryside was really beautiful, and the day was also really nice. Approaching dusk I arrived in White River and to my surprise there were a few people camping in the park, so it was a chance to meet some other cycle tourists. I meant one guy from Newfoundland heading east and his name was Matt. There was also another guy who came here from Germany, he was going west. I thought this was really interesting because here we were in the middle of White River, a relatively unknown town and a bunch of people all assembled in this park were able to share tea, food and stories. There was a Husky next to the park and I took a shower there thinking that it was for free, but they weren't...


Anyway, beautiful day and skies!

Inland
A little lake
Another lake
This one is called "cigar lake"
Nice bridge!
Lovely clouds
Dynamic!
beautiful
Reflections on the water
Sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment