Sunday 18 June 2017

Happy Father's Day!

It has been awhile since I posted, so I decided to take this opportunity to write a message to everyone and say that everything is going okay. I'm in Moose Jaw and spending a lot of time with my family here. I have about 5 blog posts which I've almost finished. I'll finish them soon, but I just wanted to send a special message for Father's Day. Randy passed away 5 years ago,  today 5 years ago and I always think of him on this day. I'll spend a few more days here in Moose Jaw and I'll be at back on the road next week. Hopefully by then I'll have all of the posts and the pictures that I took which were really beautiful. I'll have all of the pictures up for the blog.

I'm really looking forward to the next leg of the journey to be out of the Prairies and into the Canadian Shield. It sounds like I will not make it to Ottawa before Canada day which is too bad but I really hope to follow my original goal and make it to St John's Newfoundland before I need to start heading home in August. I'll do my best to pick up the pace and make it there on time.

More content soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment