Saturday 3 June 2017

Day 18 - Creston to Cranbrook

I woke up feeling a little under the weather. I just wanted to get out of the city and get back on the road.

The first part of the day was hard, but the weather cleared up and at lake Moiyne I oiled my chain, so the last part was a breeze.

The last part of my day was on the new paved trail between Cranbrook and Kimberly as I made my way to my first warmshowers host. They took me in and I had a nice rest. Thanks Angela and Doug!

Met Bigfoot at the brewery
Goodbye Creston!
Flat and overcast. Not bad 
Like this for miles
Reminds me of the train in Spirited Away. This train still runs...
Little hill
Dynamic clouds
Around lake Moiyne it gets really beautiful
Ride for Rand

Beautiful trail past Cranbrook
Beautiful glow at the end of a 140km day. 
At this time of day all my phone takes are silhouettes. Its beautiful I swear
Up on the plateau about to meet my host.

No comments:

Post a Comment