Monday 5 June 2017

Day 20 - Radium Hot Springs

I ate a delicious breakfast which Darryl kindly cooked for me and then said goodbye for now to Farrah's family. Next, I cycled the 20 kilometers from Windermere to Radium hotsprings.

On the way I got mini doughnuts and a milkshake. Really my diet is becoming crazy like this.

I stayed in "The Valley" RV park / campground. It was really nice, although it cost 40 dollars.

I took a hiking trail up to the hotsprings while holding my bike.

The hotsprings were OK, just OK. I preferred Ainsworth hotsprings because they felt more natural (and hotter) to me.

After that I went to a place which locals recommended to have beef dip and a beer.

To my surprise a family I had met earlier had bought my dinner!

Thanks Nabraska to Alaska!
I needed that food for the long day to come...

Second Breakfast!
My bike's home for the night
Hiking trail
Let's Go
Radium Hotsprings
Dusk
Ready for the trail

No comments:

Post a Comment