Saturday 3 June 2017

Day 17 - Ainsworth Hotsprings to Creston

In theice cream stand  it was raining. I managed to make my way to the ferry and by the time I had taken the ferry to the other side of the Columbia river, it had started to clear up.

During the day, I covered a lot of ground and made it to Creston by dusk.

Just as I walked into Tim Horton's, the thunderstorm caught up to me and it began to rain a lot.

I went to an RV campground which is situated across from the Kokanee brewery HQ. The rain was OK but the mosquitoes were terrible. I felt like my bites had bites on them.

On a positive note, most of my rain gear works and is waterproof :)

Time to go to Cranbrook!

Rainy morning
At the docks
Bike on the ferry
Crawford Bay
Similar to the west coast isn't it?
Lunch
Lunchtime view
The wetlands near Creston
Wetlands
Gone in 2 minutes as usual...
The icecream stand told me about a shortcut
The shortcut
Something's brewing
Rain clouds
Just in time
Making camp in mosquitosville under a tarp

No comments:

Post a Comment