Saturday 3 June 2017

Day 16 - Nelson to Ainsworth Hotsprings

I woke up in the morning after a terrible night in the park. At around 3am, a drunk couple came to the campsite and started to get busy. It was loud and everyone--especially the family who brought their two little kids--was disturbed until finally the mom said something.

Unfortunately that triggered the couple to fight into the  morning.

I took my time  leaving Nelson and had a comfortable ride towards the ferry. Some people had told me about Ainsworth hot springs.

The place was really beautiful...
There's caves and you can swim through them. I went from pool to pool for hours.

I wanted to take a short trip but instead I ended up staying until 7pm.

Fortunately I met Mary and her husband at Toad Rock. It is the best campground I've been to. Even though my time there was short, they really took care of me.

Rested up I got ready for the ferry...

Beautiful River
High water
Like this all the way
made it to the hotshotsprings
Dinner
Toad Rock
View from the hot springs
Hot springs

No comments:

Post a Comment