Tuesday 1 August 2017

Day 61 - Pike Bay to Meaford

I woke up and had a big breakfast with my B&B hosts and then took the dirt roads to the southern part of the peninsula. I went through Owen Sound and then over to Meaford in anticipation of meeting my aunt Sonja. 

The weather was a dream and I used the opportunity to dry out and have a leisurely time in a beautiful place. 

I met a couple from Montreal and enjoyed giving them turns trying to lift my bike. Although I may be carrying some stuff I don't use as much, I truly believe it has helped me become stronger than if I had a lighter bike. 

In Meaford I stopped at a great place for Perogies, soup and a cabbage roll and then went to the campground just as it was becoming dusk. 

A kind family let me stay on their campsite because the whole place was full.

Penatang tomorrow!



Dirt Road
Beautiful day
Down the Peninsula
Meet Wally warton
Shore
Owen Sound
Owen Sound
Also Owen Sound
Backtracking 
Fields
Worth it!
Delicious cabbage rolls and perogies!
Where's the campsite
Campgrounds
B&B
Edit: outside owen sound
Edit: best 11 bucks I've ever spent

No comments:

Post a Comment