Saturday 5 August 2017

Day 73 - Sorel Tracy to Saint Pierre les Becquets

Today was a roller coaster of a day. I traveled the first third of the day in rain, but as the day progressed the weather became better and better.

The second part of the day had much better weather and I even got quite a bit of tail wind, going 35 to 40 km an hour down the street. The last part of my day was really tranquil--I stopped in this town called St-Pierre les Becquets and with the owner's permission, I stayed in a Gazebo, facing the sunset over the St. Lawrence River.

It was truly beautiful sight and I have a lot of gratitude to be here where I am. Tomorrow I'll get up very early to ride the rest of the way to Quebec City where I got a dorm room for $35 a night--how great is that? Can't wait to wake up early!

Rainy Morning
Beautiful countryside
Just look at the water
Stopping for lunch
Cleared up
Paradise
Shores of the St. Lawrence
Public park
Harvest time
My camp
Approaching sunset
Golden band
Salmon and Bronze
The sky lit on fire for me at dusk
Just look at it
Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment