Saturday 5 August 2017

Day 77 - Quebec City to La Pocatière

Jaques took me from the lake in the morning to Old Quebec to catch a ferry. After saying our goodbyes, I took the ferry and began the trip to La Pocatière where Jaques' friend Claude had a place for me to stay. 

The ride itself was really nice--nice weather, people and road conditions-- what more can a cyclist hope for? 

I stopped many times along the way and just focused on enjoying the experience.

It was a really good time cycling through the countruside. I made it to the hill below La Pocatière at dusk and then waited until 10pm or so for my busy hosts to get home from work.

I had a nice chat with them and then stayed inside the house for a nice night's rest. Thank you everyone for all of your kindness!

In total I cycled a good 130km

Ferry
From Levi
Dedicated bike path
Flowers
Picturesque
Over the water
Grassy Field and water
Beautiful!

Old Rocks
Some wooden carving --Doesn't look happy
Same carving -- rocking out
Field
Beautiful Quebec
On the trail
With flowers
Rocky beach
La Pocatière
Sunset

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment