Saturday 5 August 2017

Day 62- Meaford to Collingwood and Penatanguishine

I woke up in the campsite feeling pretty good. After my morning coffee I went and continued my trip by bicycle.

Today my goal was just to travel to Collingwood and then get a ride to Penetanguishene with my aunt. I rode there and waited for her and and while I was waiting, I bought a large pizza which I shared with some people outside.

The ride was easy and shorter than I usually take but I had time to work on the blog a little bit and chat with others.

After I met my Aunt Sonja we went back to Penetang and she made a delicious steak dinner. It was a good chance to get reacquainted and I could get some rest.

Not bad eh :)
Dedicated trail down Georgian Bay
Made it
 
Walking with Sonja...
Nice view
Ahoy!
Cathedral looks cool
Fishin'
Glowing Horizon
One more of the cathedral
Metal canoe of penetang

No comments:

Post a Comment