Saturday 27 May 2017

Day 11 - Naramata to Rock Creek

Yesterday was a nice push through the Okanagan Valley towards the mountains.

First I had a beautiful ride down to Osoyoos where I fueled up at the local Timmy's. Then I conquered the Anarchist--it was so fun that I wanted more. I ended up cycling 115km to a campsite just outside of Rock Creek.

Tonight I'll stay at the bottom of another massive climb (In a place calked Christina Lake) and hopefully tomorrow I'll make it at least to Castlegar.

Just bare bones service out here-- used wet naps to "shower" last night at 7 when I arrived and paid $1 for this Wi-Fi.

Take a look at these pictures! What a paradise I've stumbled upon

Leaving Naramata
On the KVR.. Much better around here
Getting to know my bike
Rivers are overflowing like this everywhere
Vaseaux Lake
Nice Mountain

Around Oliver.. Do people climb this?
Nothing but fruit farms and vinyards for miles
Canadian Desert near Osoyoos
Did you know we have rattlesnakes?
Clmbing the anarchist looking at Osoyoos
I thought I was at the top...
On the other side
Beautiful countryside
Grassy Fields
My campsite near Rock Creek
Boiling Advisory in effect
A few pictures alluded me 1/3
Paradise 2/3
Top of anarchist saying goodbye to Osoyoos 3/3

No comments:

Post a Comment