Saturday 6 May 2017

INFORMATION TO DONATE

The main purpose of this journey is to follow my father's wish for me to follow my dream and do what I love, but I think he would have been happy to support Victoria Hospice as well. Victoria Hospice not only helped Randy, but provides services to the dying and their families all over Victoria.

Programs such as this tend to be chronically underfunded, so this is my effort to raise awareness for a group which helped my family so much. The funds to Victoria Hospice will be allocated in the best way to help alleviate the suffering of the dying and their families.

On the other hand, if you don't feel like supporting hospice, or just really want to buy me some lunch, you may just want to send me (personally) a couple of bucks. Any money sent to my Pay-pal link will go directly to my account and is very appreciated.

Whether you choose to donate or not, I thank you all for your support and kind wishes as I embark on this journey from coast to coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment