Thursday 25 May 2017

Day 5 - Othello to Cold Spring Campsite

Originall. Ty, I planned on travelling all the way to Princeton, but after seeing the vertical climb on the #3 road between hope and the Sunshine Valley, I caught on that my 5-8km/h average wasn't going to cut it.

It was exhausting and beautiful. No I didn't see any bears going through Manning Park and that's OK.

In the late afternoon I took a look at the map and saw that I had only gone half of the 135km 2000m vertical climb that I had planned. My knee was hurting too. It was time to camp.

Unfortunately there were no campsites available, but a kind couple waved me down and invited me to join them.

Jacques, Tami and Cinder, thank you!
I had a great time with you and your friends

Packing up
Beautiful countryside
Sunshine Valley
Another climb outside of the valley
Climbing
Snow at the top
Beautiful but cold on the other sidr

No comments:

Post a Comment