Thursday 25 May 2017

Day 6 - Cold Spring to Princeton

I was really worried about my knee because I had tweaked it something special on the previous day with all the climbing. (Thanks again for the A535 J. )

Fortunately, it turned out to be better than I expected. The hills were smaller from Cold Springs to Princeton and it was a fun (mostly downhill ) ride through the hilly terrain. It was an easy 70km to Princeton and I finished it off with a burger and beer.

The Riverside campground I stayed at was within short walking distance from downtown and favorite campground so far.

My knee was still in pain but not as bad as I had felt it before.

Thanks Jacques Tami and Cinder! 
Cold Water Springs
Leaving Cold Water (Manning Park)
Beautiful View
Perfect riding weather
Made it to Princeton
Had no lunch-- I needed this!
Princeton Campground
A short walk for second dinner in town
My camp in Princeton

No comments:

Post a Comment