Tuesday 11 September 2018

Days 96 to 99 - Montreal Again then off to Toronto!

After a nice train ride back to Montreal I met my hosts Reg and Amber again, excited to share with them about the rest of my trip.

First I met Leonardo, a friend who I had met in PEI. It was nice to go to the park with him and share a beverage and remember the times we all spent in the beautiful countryside.

During my time in Montreal I had a nice replay of the great times I had some weeks before-- I went to the Montreal Pride Parade, several concerts including one with a performance by Wyclef Jean, visited the tam tams, and generally enjoyed special moments there.

On my last day in Montreal while I was getting everything prepared for the big trip, I saw a solar eclipse that darkened the skies.

The following morning I woke up early and said a difficult farewell before catching the train out of town.

 Welcome back, Kane 
 Looking around Montreal!
 Montreal PRIDE Parade




 Spending time watching the LARPers at the Tam Tams
 Tam Tam Tam Tam 
 Riding with Reg
 Ancient Dam
 Some people were doing wedding photos inside 
 Cycling around the most beautiful of places

 The twisting cycling paths of Montreal
 Just look at it glimmer 
 View the bridge from afar 
 Sunset or Solar eclipse, perhaps!
 All these miles and my bear spray is still taped to my bike... Could be a hazard
 On the train.
 Goodbye Montreal
Hello Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment