Tuesday 11 September 2018

Day 107 - Celebration in Victoria

Today I put on my cycling clothes one last time and went to receive a warm welcome from Victoria Hospice. It was really nice and they showed us around the ward and we all had a celebration together. My family together with the staff at Victoria Hospice took a moment to celebrate the journey and Victoria News also came to record the moment. We all celebrated together.

I felt as though an important chapter of my life had passed and it was time to get back to school and begin the next step. The prospect of returning to school was definitely exciting. In order to complete my promise to myself, I just had one more task: cut my hair and donate it to make wigs for cancer survivors. This would take a few more months to complete, but for now its time to return to school.





Thank You Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment