Tuesday 11 September 2018

Day 92 - New Glasgow to Truro

Today was gorgeous. The weather was great and I made my way from New Glasgow to Truro. After saying goodbye, I took the Trans-Canada Highway out of town and it wasn't bad at all. At first I thought to go through the town, but by the time I got there, I was tired and wasn't interested in going through the city. Rather than play tourist, I decided on having one last night camping. I stopped at a campground just past Truro and enjoyed a cold beverage while playing the ukulele. What a nice memory. I went to bed that night knowing that everything was all right and that I was just about at the destination where I would catch the train back home.

 Next to the highway...
 Look at this shoulder! Lovely isn't it? 
 That wasn't bad at all.
 Rolling down the road on a beautiful day. Doesn't get better than this.
 Paradise
 Approaching dusk the clouds are rolling in...
 close to the camp grounds
Lovely view

No comments:

Post a Comment