Monday 11 September 2017

UVIC Side Blog Update! (The prairies)

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience while I finish putting up the rest of posts for the trip across Canada.
In this blog, I'm almost across the country, but some of you might be wondering what my over all impressions were and might want to see some of  my favorite pictures from different areas.

I'm happy to say that I've completed this side blog and the posts should be released gradually over the coming weeks.

Currently there two posts after the introduction covering geographic regions of Canada (BC and the prairies), but there will also be three more posts coming: The Canadian Shield, Quebec and the Maritimes, and finally the conclusion.

For now, please take a look and tell me what you think of the prairies:

https://onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/myuviclife/2017/09/08/cycling-across-canada-the-prairies/

Thanks, more posts on their way !



No comments:

Post a Comment