Monday 11 September 2017

Day 82 - Rest Day in Fredericton

Today I had a rest day in Fredericton. I considered waking up early and going to St John but I have decided to stay one more day to rest. Mostly it's because I thought that it might storm a lot, but it certainly helps that I'm with such friendly company in a great location.

Instead of continuing my travels, I decided to walk through Saint John and went to a café where I had their 'redeye' coffee. It was pretty good!

Next, I went to the local brewery where they gave me some beer for free as an act of kindness. I returned back to my host family happy and looking forward to the adventures that awaited me.

Walking over the bridge to town

Look at bike trail from bridge

Fredericton view from the coffee shop

Stopping for a pint

Thanks Graystone!

Returning home

No comments:

Post a Comment